Before you apply
BRYANT RETREAT CLOSURE - 12 August 2020
Given the COVID-19 situation, we are sure that you will understand that we have made the decision to close the Women’s Retreat until further notice.
For the time being we will still be accepting referrals however the allocation of guest stays will be delayed. This has been a difficult decision as we know that right now, some women could really do with some time out.
We will keep our website updated regarding when we are able to accept guests to stay again.
The Bryant Retreat is not a specialist medical or therapy centre.
It is not suitable for those who:
- have mental health issues that are not controlled/stable and need mental health management or supervision;
- are dependent/withdrawing from drugs, alcohol or other substances;
- need wheelchair access or help to move, wash, toilet, dress or eat;
- have bandages/dressings that must be professionally applied or need help to use medical equipment or take medication;
- have difficulty relating to others and/or are uncooperative/unpredictable
- have specific food allergies - we can only cater for diabetic, vegetarian, dairy/gluten intolerant diets (not coeliac disease).